- Traditional Boat Trips
- Marine Wildlife Watching Tours
- Kayak Tours
- Guided Walks
- Bike Tours
- Guided Visits
- Rent a Kayak
- Rent a Boat
- Surf and Bodyboard
- Fishing Rods
- Rent a Bike
CatamaranCatamaran boat rental service for your own boat trips in the Algarve at the very heart of the Ria Formosa Nature Park.
Minimum period: 3h
Price: 135,00 € / hour
With departures available from the city of Faro, this is the ideal boat to charter for a private boat trip in the Algarve with your family and friends and explore the channels, beaches and islands of the Ria Formosa.
With comfortable seats and a sunbrella, this boat is perfect to sail along the channels of the Ria Formosa, dive into the clear waters of this area, relax sunbathing or have lunch in one the beautiful islands of this Nature Park.
This is the boat we recommend for business meetings, birthday parties, lunch with your staff on one of the islands or the celebration of a special moment in the lagoon of the Ria Formosa.
Explore nature at its best in the Ria Formosa Nature Park aboard our catamaran and be amazed by the beauty of one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal. We´ll organize your tailor-made boat trip with the experience and high quality standards of our company.
- Pontoon Sun Chaser Classic
- Length: 7,70 m
- Power: 60 Hp
- Capacity: 12 people
- Safety equipment
- Back ladder
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility and the visually impaired
- If you wish, you can ask for a nature guide in the Ria Formosa.
- This boat is only allowed to navigate the waters of the Ria Formosa lagoon.
- To fully enjoy your trip you may also bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration.
- Bring casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for a boat trip. A wind-stopper and a waterproof coat are useful if not essential.
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, sunglasses, hat, a good sun cream and a camera.
- During the warmest period of the year, a swimsuit, a beach towel and a sunbrella are an excellent idea.
- Safety comes first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.
- Trips may be amended due to weather conditions or the physical condition of the participants should our skippers deem this advisable.
- This is an activity subject to weather conditions. The decision to leave or return earlier than expected, due to unexpected weather conditions, is solely to the skipper.
- The schedules of departures and arrivals, duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without prior notice due to security determined by weather conditions, winds, tides and/or any other circumstances beyond the control of our company.