- Traditional Boat Trips
- Marine Wildlife Watching Tours
- Kayak Tours
- Guided Walks
- Bike Tours
- Guided Visits
- Rent a Kayak
- Rent a Boat
- Surf and Bodyboard
- Fishing Rods
- Rent a Bike
SailboatA sailboat to rent in the Algarve.
Rent our sailboat and plan your own sailing trip in the Algarve.
Come and enjoy the unique feeling of sailing.
Minimum period: 4h
Price: 180,00 €
We have available a boat rental service with departures from the city of Faro, so you can plan your own sailboat trip in the Algarve.
Experience sailing in the company of the ones you love the most.
Gather your family and friends for a sailing trip on the coastal waters of the Algarve or a sunset cruise in the Ria Formosa, one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal.
You can just come relax and enjoy the scenery or grab the rudder and sail.
Emotions are guaranteed and you may participate in all the maneuvers on board, we will guarantee you a good time spent.
Come along and sail with us accompanied by professional and experienced skippers with a high level of knowledge of the nautical campus.
- Jeanneau One Design 24
- Length: 7,50 m
- Capacity: 4 people
- Auxiliary motor
- Safety equipment
- Back ladder
- To fully enjoy your trip you may also bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration.
- Bring casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for a boat trip. A wind-stopper and a waterproof coat are useful if not essential.
- We recommend the use of sailing shoes or similar with slip-resistant properties, as well as the use of suitable gloves.
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, sunglasses, hat, a good sun cream and a camera.
- During the warmest period of the year, a swimsuit, a beach towel and a sunbrella are an excellent idea.
- Safety comes first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.
- Trips may be amended due to weather conditions or the physical condition of the participants should our skippers deem this advisable.
- This is an activity subject to weather conditions. The decision to leave or return earlier than expected, due to unexpected weather conditions, is solely to the skipper.
- The schedules of departures and arrivals, duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without prior notice due to security determined by weather conditions, winds, tides and/or any other circumstances beyond the control of our company.